Forestry Invoice Payments

Views: 222

FOR-REQUEST: Forestry Invoice Payments



Why did I receive an invoice from the Forestry division?

The invoice is for work performed by the Forestry crew. 

How do I pay my forestry invoice?

The Forestry Department can be contacted for balance inquiries at 574-299-4766

Making a payment can be done by the front office at 574-299-4765 or the Forestry Dept. at 574-299-4766. 

Payment may also be paid in person or by mail at 321 E. Walter St. South Bend 46614 

If paying by mail:

Board of Park Commissioners

Attn: Brent Thompson

 321 E. Walter St.

South Bend, IN 46614