Trees on Vacant lots

FOR-REQUEST: Trees on Vacant lots

Please report trees endangering the public right of way or on a vacant city lot.

Keep in mind that many vacant lots are not City owned lots and most are still privately owned. 

How do I report a problem with a tree on a vacant lot?

Call the Forestry Office at 574-299-4766.  Give detailed information where the tree is located.