Missing or Dislodged Manhole Cover

Views: 765

SE-INCIDENT: Missing or Dislodged Manhole Cover

How do I report a missing or dislodged manhole cover?

During normal business hours (7:30 am - 5:30 pm), contact 311.

After normal business hours, contact 311 and follow the prompts for a Street Emergency.

Provide the following:

Street name, address near where manhole is located or block number (Ex: 1500 block of Brookfield) and the nearest cross street.

Is the cover missing completely or just dislodged?

For 311:

If the caller reports vehicle damage as a result of the manhole being missing or dislodged, refer them to Legal.