Report Property Damage

Views: 567

SW-INCIDENT: Report Property Damage

When is Report Property Damage provided?

Within 48 hours, a supervisor will assess the damage. 

How do I report property damage?

Please call 311 and they will gather information from you to direct to you the Solid Waste team or our Legal Department.

For 311:

Please send a service request. 

Questions of clarification: 

  • What is the nature of the damage? 
  • Where is the location of the damage?
  • Did you see the damage happen? 
  • What makes you believe that the damage was caused by a Solid Waste truck? 

If the resident is adamant the Solid Waste Division did the damage, please refer them to the legal department to file a TORT claim. 

LEGAL DEPARTMENT- 574.235.9241