Stopping Trash Services

Views: 583

SW-INQUIRY: Stopping Trash Services


Can you stop trash service temporarily?

Trash may only be stopped if all services to the address are stopped. If there is active water service, there must be active trash services. There are no a la carte services offered by the City of South Bend. 

How do I get more information on stopping trash services?

By calling the 311 center. 

For 311:

Please inform customer that the City does not do a la carte services.