Dispute Trash Service Charge

Views: 2132

SW-REQUEST: Dispute Trash Service Charge


Who is eligible to dispute a trash service charge?

Any resident paying for City trash services that feels they were charged incorrectly can submit a request to have their account reviewed for a credit. 

What is the process once I file my dispute?

The Solid Waste office staff will get in contact with you when your account has been reviewed. This will take place within 48 hours of initial dispute report. 

How do I file my trash service charge dispute?

By calling the City's 311 service. 

For 311:

Please send a service request with all pertinent information.